Blood of the Fallen
The Blood of the Fallen is the end result of 22 quests in the Bloody Kithicor Theme.The parts
- Blood of the Satiated from Scourge of Supply
- Blood of the Officer from Acts of Reprisal
- Blood of the Informed from Shadows of Kithicor
- Blood of the Infiltrated from Sacrifice to Treachery
- Blood of the Betrayed from Questionable Loyalties
- Blood of the Dominated from Charges of Treason
- Blood of the Redeemed from Vengeance and Deliverance
- Blood of the Supplied from Take Everything
- Blood of the Assassin from Enemies of the Teir'Dal
- Blood of the Interrogator from Truth and Consequences
- Blood of the Vindicated from Disruptive Influences
- Blood of the Disguised from Destroy the Imposter
- Blood of the Deceived from Countermanded Orders
- Blood of the Traitor from Power Play
- Cured Blood from Purging the Corruption
- Redthorn's Blood from Refugee Rescue
- Dolman's Blood from Refugee Rescue
- Fenia's Blood from Refugee Rescue
- Mojax's Blood from Refugee Rescue
- Opal's Blood from Refugee Rescue
- Saboteur's Blood from Acts of Sabotage
- Scout's Blood from Scouting the Commonlands
In addition to the above items you need to purchase Bloodbind Cauldron, a 8 slot container, from Silla Herald in Kithicor Forest(you'll need apprehensive faction).The combinations
Combine the first set of 7 bloods (all with orange vial graphic) in the cauldron to create
Blood of Light.
Combine the second set of 7 bloods (all with blue vial graphic) in the cauldron to create Blood of Oblivion.
Combine the third set of 8 bloods (all with red vial graphic) in the cauldron to create Blood of Medicine.
Then combine those three in the cauldron to create Blood of the Fallen.
For a printable checklist, go here.