There are six main sections of EverQuest: Production, Systems, Code, Content, Quality Assurance, and Art. There is also Customer Service.
With the 2015 sale of SOE (now Daybreak Game Company), changes have been made. This may not be accurate any more.
- Holly "Windstalker" Longdale aka Vahlar, Executive Producer, EQ & EQ2. Daybreak forum name "Windstalker".
- Jonathan "Prathun" Caraker, Lead Designer of EverQuest - Lead Designer.
- Ed "Aristo" Hardin, Senior Game Designer, EQ. Aristo does spells (also runs the patches).
- Chris "Dzarn" Black - Raids, zones, basepop, etc. Assigned to AAs in 2015.
- Jennifer "JChan" Chan - Technical Director and Lead Programmer of EverQuest.
- Jered "Jgray" Gray - Think he's a coder... Did a lot of the housing stuff. (Yes coder)
- Chris "Bembaru" Hoover aka Choover - Spell effects and combat.
- Ben "Rtugok" Burnett - Jerk that turns me chain illusions me into a Vah Shir and changes my surname to Aggrometer.
- Adam "Hludwolf" Schmidt
- Alan "Absor" VanCouvering - Assistant Lead Designer... Concentrates on the basepop/quest/mission/raid/story side of EverQuest. Raids. He knows the systems, just not as well as the ones assigned to those.
- Chris "Dzarn" Black - Raids, zones, basepop, etc.
- Julie "Ellyra" Burness - Assistant Lead Designer. Did some raids, zones, basepop, etc... also seems to be helping out with some systems recently? (Spells/AA)
- Adam "Ngreth Thergn" Bell - Lead Designer
- Norm "Normando" Freeman - Misc quests
- Jonathan "Prathun" Caraker - Content
- Calivess - Quality assurance, and former apprentice Dev... Most recently has been helping with the Zek things that are out of balance.
- More (names not revealed).
- Allen "Lebounde" Bond
- Kevin Lydy, Lead Artist, EQ.
- 5 Environmental artists, and one Character artist.
- Crieger - Listed on SOE EQ forum as "Developer". Seems to specialize in bug fixing.
- Arcturion - Listed as "Developer". Only posted in the Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup forum section in 2016
Also known as PR
- Roxanne "Roxxlyy" Sabo - Community Coordinator at Daybreak Game Company.
- Ry "Roshen" Schueller - Brand Manager at Daybreak Game Company.
- Ted "Mepps" Stone - Community Manager
Laid off / Retired / Moved to other games
- Josh "Augur" Augustine - Does some quests. Moved to EQ Next. Rejoined EQ to help with The Broken Mirror.
- Jason "Chandrok" Leo is on itemization. Laid off.
- Doug "Elidroth" Cronkhite - Daybreak forum name "Elidroth Renato". Left to join Northrop Grumman as a pilot.
- David "Elegist" Stewart - Did some raids, basepop, quests, etc. Laid off.
- Julie "Ellyra" Burness - Assistant Lead Designer. Laid off.
- Justin "Jansan" Deeb - Does tradeskills. Used to be a systems dev, and possibly still is. Laid off.
- Justin "Jhansen" Hansen - visual effects, combat, etc. Status unknown.
- Harvey "Rahtiz" Burgess - Used to be an EverQuest dev, but is now an associate/assistant producer. Status unknown.
- Zieri - Customer Service, and she is an Apprentice. Laid off.
- Terry "Fairan" Michaels - Lead Programmer
- Steven "Sklug" Klug - Lead Programmer
- Travis "Rashere" McGeathy - Lead Designer
- Ryan "Rytan" Barker - Lead Designer
- Jason "Maddoc" Mash - Assistant Lead Designer
- John "Kendrick" Capozzi - Designer
- Camille "Zajeer" Abdnor - Designer (Itemization)
- Keith "Merloc" Turkowski - Designer (Itemization)
- Kevin "Oshran" Carter - Designer (Alternate Advancement Systems, Group Content)
- David "Nodyin" Ford - Designer (Alternate Advancement Systems)
- John "Raramor" Boomershine - Designer (Content)
- Sam "Daemaas" Parra - Designer (Content)
- Chris “Raghnell” Lena - Producer (2005 - 2006), Project Manager for 2 years prior to becoming Producer
- Clint "Jourdian" Worley - Producer (2006 - 2009)
- Thom "Phathom" Terrazas - Producer (2009 - 2015)
- Gordon "Abashi" Wrinn - Producer, Internet Relations Manager (1999 - 2000)
- Alan "Brenlo Bixiebopper" Crosby - Senior Director of Global Community Relations, Community Relations Manager (2003 - 2005)
- Christina "Kytherea" Delzer - Community Relations Manager (2005 - 2007)
- Lydia "Zatozia" Pope - Community Relations Manager (2007 -)
- Tiffany "Amnerys" Spence - Community Relations Manager
- Christie "Kiara" Renzetti - Community Relations Manager (2010 -)
- Aimee "Ashlanne" Rekoske - Community Relations Manager
- Eric "Piestro" Cleaver - Community Relations Manager (2011 -)
- Robyn "Naylie DelANews" Vallee - Community Relations Manager (2012 -)
- Colette "Dexella" Murphy - Community Relations Manager
- Tony "RadarX" Jones - Community Relations Manager ( - 2017)
- David "Smokejumper" Georgeson - Director of Development