|(December – January)|
|(March – May)|
|(June – July)|
|(August – September)|
|Stone Cold Summer|
|(October – November)|
|(December – January)|
- For past Frostfell schedules, see Talk:Frostfell.
Frostfell is EQ's Christmas / Hanukkah / Kwanzaa / Winter Solstice event.
Naturally, Norrath doesn't have Christmas, etc., so they have Frostfell. (Although they could have just called it Winter Solstice, making up a special name is a common fantasy answer.)
Frostfell heralds the return of Santug Claugg, an ogre in red who hands out toys to deserving boys and girls. He also, along with his helpers, offers a number of quests which are only available during Frostfell.
For 2018, Frostfell quests began Monday, December 3 and ran until Monday, January 7, 2019 at 23:59 PT.
In addition, New Year's events ran from Wednesday, December 26, 2018 until Monday, January 21, 2019.
For 2018, Frostfell quests began Monday, December 3 and will run until Monday, January 7, 2019 at 23:59 PT. Frostfell Marketplace items are available. The content is released in a staggered schedule.
|Date begins||Content (see Quests below for quest links)||Date ends|
|Monday, December 3||Frostfell - Upgrading Stockings (#0)
Frostfell - Searching for Clues (#1)
Frostfell - Saving Santug (#2)
Search for Bram Bandyboot
Rescue Hailie Biggeyes
The Freedom of Kanf Shadowhands
The Savior of Gemmi Goodkin
The Frostclaw Lair
Gathering Holiday Cheer
|Sunday, December 20|
|Monday, December 3||Frostfell Marketplace items||Monday, January 7|
|Monday, December 3||Braxi Roundup||Monday, January 7|
|Monday, December 21
|Frostfell - Santug's List (#3)
Frostfell - A Gift for Tinam (#4)
Frostfell - Fishing for a Feast (#5)
Frostfell - Baking for a Feast (#6)
Frostfell - Fireworks (#7, low, mid, and high-level)
|Wednesday, December 30|
|Monday, December 24||Frostfell - Santug's Gift||Wednesday, December 26|
|Wednesday, December 26||New Year's quests
(see New Year's article for details and links)
|Monday, January 21|
- Santug's Stocking - Santug's Stocking is a series of quests that give you a bag. Doing more quests increases the size of the bag.
- Frostfell - Upgrading Stockings (#0)
- Frostfell - Searching for Clues (#1) - Reward is Grimp Scales
- Frostfell - Saving Santug (#2)
- Frostfell - Santug's List (#3)
- Frostfell - A Gift for Tinam (#4)
- Frostfell - Fishing for a Feast (#5)
- Frostfell - Baking for a Feast (#6)
- Frostfell - Fireworks (#7, low-level)
- Frostfell - Fireworks (#7, mid-level)
- Frostfell - Fireworks (#7, high-level)
- Frostfell - Santug's Gift
- Search for Bram Bandyboot - Frostfell 2007 #1
- Rescue Hailie Biggeyes - Frostfell 2007 #2
- The Freedom of Kanf Shadowhands - Frostfell 2007
- The Savior of Gemmi Goodkin - Frostfell 2007 #4
- Misplaced Wishes - Frostfell 2008 (#1, high level)
- The Frostclaw Lair - Frostfell 2008 (#2, high level). Reward is Mask of the Grumpy Goblin (Effect: Illusion Frost Goblin)
- Gathering Holiday Cheer - Frostfell 2010. Reward is Frostfell Gift Box. It appears that it is a display item for your house.
- Operation: Jolliness - Frostfell 2010. To request this requires completing Gathering Holiday Cheer.
- Braxi Roundup (EQ Resource: Braxi Roundup (level 50), EQ Resource: Braxi Roundup (level 95)) - The White and Blue Hero's Forge ornamentations shown below in the Marketplace Item Gallery can also be obtained from doing this quest. One piece per run. You can also get a Weapon / Shield ornamentation reward but you can only get one of them per character.
Listed here are some of the items you can get during Frostfell.
- Frostfell Gift Box - Reward for completing Gathering Holiday Cheer.
- Frostfell Tree - Reward for completing A Gift for Tinam.
- Hargar Brand Fishing Pail - Reward for completing Frostfell - Fishing for a Feast (#5)
- Mask of the Grumpy Goblin (Effect: Illusion Frost Goblin) - Reward for completing The Frostclaw Lair.
- Santug's Stocking - Reward for completing the Santug's Stocking series of quests.
- Santug Suit - Reward for completing Santug's List.
Hero's Forge hats
These Hero's Forge hats drop randomly off of mobs during Frostfell.
- Glowing Nose Ornament
- Green Santug Cap Ornament
- Red Santug Cap Ornament
- Reindeer Antlers Ornament
- Santug Helpers Cap
- Snowman Head Ornament
- Top Hat Ornament
You can view them over at EQ Resource: Hero's Forge Hats.
Weapon / Shield ornamentations
You may choose one of the ornamentations below as reward for completing either of the Braxi Roundup quests (see Quests above). The quest may be repeated. You can only claim an ornamentation reward once, it needs to be checked if that means you can get one of each or just one total.
- Snowstorm Axe Ornamentation
- Snowstorm Bow Ornamentation
- Snowstorm Cestus Ornamentation
- Snowstorm Dagger Ornamentation
- Snowstorm Greataxe Ornamentation
- Snowstorm Greatstaff Ornamentation
- Snowstorm Shield Ornamentation
- Snowstorm Spear Ornamentation
- Snowstorm Staff Ornamentation
Marketplace item gallery
Frostfell 2015 Hero's Forge White and Blue
Frostfell achievements can be found in the Achievements window under Events > Holiday.
- Frostfell: Twelve Days of Frostfell - This is obtained by purchasing twelve Frostfell items from the Marketplace. Completing this rewards you with the mercenary Contract of the Winter Aviak.
- Frostfell: Santug Claugg
- Frostfell: Lost Toymakers
- Frostfell: Missing Gifts
- Frostfell: Gathering Jollies
- Frostfell: Braxi Roundup