^ Advertisement. Don't like to see ads? Click here to donate and avoid them.^
Plane of Hate: Revisited
|Expansion||The Broken Mirror|
|Banner/Campfire||Yes (taking banner puts you at zone in, campfire may be placed but not teleported to)|
|Call of the Hero||Yes|
The Plane of Hate: Revisited is an instanced zone in The Broken Mirror expansion.
The Plane of Hate: Revisited is an instanced zone designed for both groups and raids. Killing there gives you a lockout that applies to both. Amalissa Dawntender in the Plane of Tranquility will give you the mission / raid instance.
You enter the zone once you have the task by clicking on a tower in the Plane of Tranquility. You must gate, teleport, or die to leave the zone.
- Allakhazam: Plane of Hate: Revisited
- EQ Resource: Plane of Hate: Revisited (link to come)
- Plane of Tranquility (one way, can zone into Plane of Hate: Revisited, cannot zone out)
Raid named mobs
- Innoruuk, the Prince of Hate
- Maestro of Rancor - Information on this fight can be found at Narogg's Place: Plane of Hate: Revisited