There are six main sections of EverQuest: Production, Systems, Code, Content, Quality Assurance, and Art. There is also Customer Service.
With the 2015 sale of SOE (now Daybreak Game Company), changes have been made. This may not be accurate any more.
Daybreak Game Company LLC. owns and distributes EverQuest. A division of Daybreak, Darkpaw Games, develops EQ.
- Jennifer "JChan" Chan - Executive Producer, EQ & EQ2. Was Technical Director and Lead Programmer of EverQuest, may still be.
- Lauren “Mooncast” McLemore, Producer, EQ & EQ2
- Jennifer "JChan" Chan - Technical Director and Lead Programmer of EverQuest.
- Jered "Jgray" Gray - Think he's a coder... Did a lot of the housing stuff. (Yes coder)
- Chris "Bembaru" Hoover aka Choover - Spell effects and combat.
- Ben "Rtugok" Burnett - Jerk that turns me chain illusions me into a Vah Shir and changes my surname to Aggrometer.
- Adam "Hludwolf" Schmidt
- Joshua Landman - Programmer
- Alan "Absor" VanCouvering - Assistant Lead Designer... Concentrates on the basepop/quest/mission/raid/story side of EverQuest. Raids. He knows the systems, just not as well as the ones assigned to those.
- Chris "Dzarn" Black - Raids, zones, basepop, etc. Assigned to AAs in 2015. Most responsible for AAs.
- Adam "Ngreth Thergn" Bell - Lead Designer
- Norm "Normando" Freeman - Misc quests
- Jonathan "Prathun" Caraker, Lead Designer of EverQuest - Lead Designer.
- Ed "Aristo" Hardin, Senior Game Designer, EQ. Aristo does spells (also runs the patches).
- Calivess - Quality assurance, and former apprentice Dev... Most recently has been helping with the Zek things that are out of balance.
- More (names not revealed).
- Allen "Lebounde" Bond - Get to Know a Dev: Artist Allen “Lebounde” Bond Questions Answered
- Kevin Lydy, Lead Artist, EQ.
- 5 Environmental artists, and one Character artist.
- Arcturion - Listed as "Developer". Only posted in the Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup forum section in 2016
- Crieger - Listed on SOE EQ forum as "Developer". Seems to specialize in bug fixing.
- Phillip "Pip" Sexton - Posted on EQ forum here.
Also known as PR
- dreamweaver - Community Manager
May be retired
- Roxanne "Roxxlyy" Sabo - Community Coordinator at Daybreak Game Company.
- Ted "Mepps" Stone - Community Manager
Laid off / Retired / Moved to other games
- Josh "Augur" Augustine - Does some quests. Moved to EQ Next. Rejoined EQ to help with The Broken Mirror.
- Jason "Chandrok" Leo is on itemization. Laid off.
- Doug "Elidroth" Cronkhite - Daybreak forum name "Elidroth Renato". Left to join Northrop Grumman as a pilot.
- David "Elegist" Stewart - Did some raids, basepop, quests, etc. Laid off.
- Julie "Ellyra" Burness - Assistant Lead Designer. Laid off.
- Justin "Jansan" Deeb - Does tradeskills. Used to be a systems dev, and possibly still is. Laid off.
- Justin "Jhansen" Hansen - visual effects, combat, etc. Status unknown.
- Harvey "Rahtiz" Burgess - Used to be an EverQuest dev, but is now an associate/assistant producer. Status unknown.
- Melissa "Zieri" Hadley - Quality Assurance, and she is an Apprentice. Laid off.
- Terry "Fairan" Michaels - Lead Programmer
- Steven "Sklug" Klug - Lead Programmer
- Travis "Rashere" McGeathy - Lead Designer
- Ryan "Rytan" Barker - Lead Designer
- Jason "Maddoc" Mash - Assistant Lead Designer
- John "Kendrick" Capozzi - Designer
- Camille "Zajeer" Abdnor - Designer (Itemization)
- Keith "Merloc" Turkowski - Designer (Itemization)
- Kevin "Oshran" Carter - Designer (Alternate Advancement Systems, Group Content)
- David "Nodyin" Ford - Designer (Alternate Advancement Systems)
- John "Raramor" Boomershine - Designer (Content)
- Sam "Daemaas" Parra - Designer (Content)
- Chris “Raghnell” Lena - Producer (2005 - 2006), Project Manager for 2 years prior to becoming Producer
- Clint "Jourdian" Worley - Producer (2006 - 2009)
- Thom "Phathom" Terrazas - Producer (2009 - 2015)
- Gordon "Abashi" Wrinn - Producer, Internet Relations Manager (1999 - 2000)
- Alan "Brenlo Bixiebopper" Crosby - Senior Director of Global Community Relations, Community Relations Manager (2003 - 2005)
- Christina "Kytherea" Delzer - Community Relations Manager (2005 - 2007)
- Lydia "Zatozia" Pope - Community Relations Manager (2007 -)
- Tiffany "Amnerys" Spence - Community Relations Manager
- Christie "Kiara" Renzetti - Community Relations Manager (2010 -)
- Aimee "Ashlanne" Rekoske - Community Relations Manager
- Eric "Piestro" Cleaver - Community Relations Manager (2011 -)
- Robyn "Naylie DelANews" Vallee - Community Relations Manager (2012 -)
- Colette "Dexella" Murphy - Community Relations Manager, Associate Producer
- Tony "RadarX" Jones - Community Relations Manager ( - 2017)
- David "Smokejumper" Georgeson - Director of Development
- Ry "Roshen" Schueller - Brand Manager
- Holly "Windstalker" Longdale a/k/a Vahlar, Executive Producer, EQ & EQ2. Daybreak forum name "Windstalker".