EverQuest Perks are a way to add special features to your All-Access Membership. They are divided into three categories: Adventurer, Challenger, and Merchant. You can choose any combination of the three perks to add-on to your playing experience. They went live on October 19, 2021.
Perks are purchased by visiting the Daybreak EverQuest Membership page.
Activate 1 Perk for $2.99/month, 2 Perks for $3.99/month, or all 3 Perks for $4.99/month.
- Gain a 5% experience bonus that multiplies with other experience bonuses you earn.
- Rake in 10% more coin from your kills.
- Earn 10% more alternate currency from modern raids.
- Loyalty vendors, such as Alerynril the Loyal, will provide a 10% discount on loyalty items.
- Your mercenaries will gain experience 10% more quickly.
- You won't lose a level when your character falls in battle.
- Grants access to twelve-slot trader’s satchels.
- Enables two additional slots in your inventory.
- Adds a 10% chance bonus to gain skill points in crafting skills. - Chance bonus is multiplied by your base skill-up chance and is additive with any other chance bonuses. Chance bonus capped at 100%. If there are other chance bonuses in effect, this will only increase to a maximum of 100%.
Disabled containers can be opened, but the items inside cannot be removed until the bag is moved into an active slot.
Highlight will open a disabled bag and highlight the item.
Grab will not function for items in a disabled container.
Items should not go into disabled inventory slots via /autoinventory, /claim, loot, or any other method, even if regular inventory is filled.
In most cases items should not be able to be used, consumed, or modified from a disabled slot or container. This includes, but is not limited to:
Our coders worked very hard to try and cover every case and prevent potential problems.
If you encounter a situation whereby you are able to access, use, or otherwise modify items within disabled slots or containers, or any other seemingly unintended inventory behavior, please let us know by submitting a bug report. Thank you!