Overview - Named - Tasks and Missions
The Word of Anriella
- Il`Rator of Anriella
- The First Pilgrimage
and dubious faction
- Bring life to the Pool of Arcane Mana - Pillars of Alra
- Kill 10 Arcane Interceptors - Pillars of Alra
- Seek the remains of the latest Natureward - Pillars of Alra
- Sabotage the Arcane Infuser - Pillars of Alra
- Defend yourself from the Guardian - Pillars of Alra
- Return to Il`Rator - Pillars of Alra
- (Opt) Withstand the torture of the Arcane Guardian - Pillars of Alra
Il`Rator wishes to bring life to the coldness of the Arcane pillar and tells you to go sit in their pool to do so.
Head over to the Arcane, go to the bottom floor, and clear some trash. When you enter the pool an arcane interceptor
spawns and attacks, up to two at a time. It seems "an empowered guardian" also attacks. You will need to kill 10 of
the intercepters. With those dead head up to the first level with the purification equipment (two up from ground floor).
In a few of the rooms you'll find dead naturewards, untargetable, but when you right click one you'll get a message about
guards keeping you from investigating. Clear that room and right click the corpse. You'll get a message about them fearing
life and an "Unyielding Essence of Life". Put this in the Arcane Infuser and press combine. When you do so, an Arcane
Guardian Solandrielagral spawns and attacks, hitting for over 20k and can knock you down every 45 seconds. Kill it, then do
the combine, but be ready to evac. When you do the combine it shakes the pillar and it seems everything agros you! Get out fast.
You can earn the Optional reward by survive the knockdowns, I think. It is a clickable tablet that adds xp to your