|Alternate currency · Anchors · Bags|
|Claim · Collection · Emblems · Evolving|
|Familiars · Familiar Key Ring · Hero's Forge|
|Illusion · Illusion Key Ring · Krono|
|Mercenary equipment · Mounts|
|Mount Key Ring · Ornamentations|
|Overhaste · Player housing · Power Sources|
|Secrets of Faydwer armor|
|Seeds of Destruction armor|
|Swarm pet · Teleportation · Trophies|
|Armor Class · Purity · Type 3 · Type 5|
|Legends of Norrath|
|Oathbound loot cards|
|Debt of the Ratonga loot cards|
|Check each class under Classes in Classes and Races for useful class specific items.|
Beginning with the Secrets of Faydwer expansion, various merchants sell Emblems, which are Type 15 augs which fit in the Chest slot. Once placed in your armor, the only way to remove them is to use a augmentation solvent (which will will destroy the aug), or use a Perfected Augmentation Distiller purchased for 432 Crowns (aka Loyalty Tokens).
The stats on the Emblem seem to increase the more pieces of armor of the same tier as your Chest piece you wear. Higher tier armor gives greater benefits.
Secrets of Faydwer emblems
To purchase them, you must have Ally faction. They appear to cost around 11k platinum.
- CoV Faction: merchants Jashy, Aring, Vessis, and Tonas
- Ak'Anon Strike Force V Faction (This is by Far one of the easiest factions to Ally): merchant Automated Vending Unit II
- Bertoxxulous' Chosen Faction: merchant Lanika Shadestepper
- Brownie Rebels Faction: merchant Karri
- Ladies of the Light Faction: merchant Seridyn
- Fangbreaker Faction: merchant Derak Fangbreaker
- Valor Faction: merchant Hardrin
Seeds of Destruction emblems
- Emblem of Blood - Bloody Kithicor: Silla Herald
- Emblem of Chaos - Old Bloodfields
- Emblem of Discord - Korafax
- Emblem of Earth - Toskirakk: Mitius, Herald of Change
- Emblem of Elemental Air - Dragonscale Hills: Aring
Emblems for each tier all sold on the merchant by the gatekeeper to Brell's Temple in Brell's Rest.
Tier 6 (tier 1): (HP focused aug)
Unlocked by beating the progression group missions from Brell's Rest, Pellucid Grotto, and Cooling Chambers OR by beating any raid from any of those zones (Fippy wins count towards this obviously).
Tier 7 (tier 2): (Mana focused aug)
Unlocked by beating the progression group missions from Arthicrex, Underquarry, and The Foundation OR by beating any raid from one of those zones.
Tier 8 (tier 3): (Balanced aug)
Unlocked by beating the progression group missions from Brell's Temple, Kernagir, Lichen Creep, and Fungal Forest OR by beating any raid from one those zones
Tier 9 (tier 4):
Unlocked by beating the progression group missions from Volska's Husk and The Convorteum OR by beating any raid from one of those zones
More emblems beyond those four are yet to be discovered, but the general idea on how to unlock them is there.
House of Thule emblems
- Emblem of Aggressive Dreams - Requires 'Kindly' standing with Dream Delvers.
- Emblem of Ambitious Dreams - Requires 'Kindly' standing with Dream Delvers.
- Emblem of Dreams - Requires 'Kindly' standing with Dream Delvers.
- Emblem of Rallying Dreams - Requires 'Kindly' standing with Dream Delvers.
Veil of Alaris emblems
Veil of Alaris emblems are obtained by doing the quest "Special Inventory". This involves turning in four Violet Crystallized Essence to Sholano in Erillion, the City of Bronze. You must be at least level 95 to get the quest. Upon completing the quest Sholano will offer you the choice of one of the following: