- For Faction, Map, Raid, Tradeskill, and UI links, see Faction, Maps, Raids, Tradeskills, User Interface.
Here are some links to sites with EverQuest information.
Daybreak Game Company (DGC)[edit | edit source]
- Daybreak Game Company
- EverQuest Forums
- EverQuest Wiki at Wikia
- EverQuest Portal at Wikia - All EverQuest franchises.
- EverQuest - Lore of Norrath
- DGC contact information
Download EverQuest setup
- Note: To play on Test server, on the LaunchPad go to Advanced Tools (click gear in lower left of LaunchPad) > Select Game Version and pick Test. You may wish to have a separate installation of EverQuest just for Test server play.
- EverQuest Official Discord
- EverQuest Facebook page
- EverQuest Twitter
- EverQuest Google+
- EverQuest YouTube channel
- SOE YouTube channel
- Roshen's blog at EQ Wikia
Volunteer Guide Program
The Volunteer Guide Program is an SOE program to provide in-game guides who converse with players, as well as run dynamic quests, answer circles and conduct wedding ceremonies when requested.
- EverQuest Blog - Nothing posted since 2010
- Sony Station Blog - Deleted by SOE.
- EverQuest Updates
- Players Handbook
- LaunchPad version 4 for EverQuest
- EverQuest Network Status
- SOE Game Server Status
New / Returning Players[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Allakhazam's Magical Realm
- Almar's EQ Guides
- EverQuest Guide
- The Spirit Realm - General info, Shaman, Paladin forums
- Rasper's Realm - Home of Rasper's Repository
- Online Game Commands
- Hazimil's EverQuest Page
- EQ Wiki
- IGN: EverQuest
- MQEmulator - MacroQuest
- Elite Gamers Lounge - Includes Everquest Raidwiki and all servers Guild Raid Progression List.
- Lore of Norrath - A compendium (and probably the only place on the internet) where you will find all EQ1, EQ2 and EQRPG lore in one searchable and tagable place.
- EverQuest Lore Wiki
- Brewall's EverQuest Maps
- Zliz's EverQuest Compendium
- Bonzz's Paladin Page - Created to assist fellow Paladin's (and others) in their EQ journeys and adventures. Contains various information for all classes.
- EQInterface - Turning the default UI into something usable since 2000.
- raidloot.com - Loot, spells, and AA information.
- Iven's EverQuest Archive
- Daybreak forum thread: Currently Updated List of EQ Resources For TLP Players - Good for all players, not just TLP players.
Class Sites[edit | edit source]
- The Safehouse - Rogues
- EQ Clerics
- The Druids Grove
- Graffë's Wizard Compilation
- Magician's Tower
- EQShadowknight.Net - Everquest Shadowknight Forums
- The Crucible - Shamans & Paladin Forums
- The Bow & Arrow - Rangers
- Monkly Business - Monks
- The Steel Warrior
Item sites[edit | edit source]
- Tribute Item Values
- DoN Merchant Items (Norrath Keepers)
- DoN Merchant Items (Dark Reign)
Game utilities[edit | edit source]
- See also: Utilities
- Bill2's Process Manager - Allows you to set EQ to use all of your CPU cores. [Site is in French, use Google Translate for English] This utility is no longer needed, as EQ can now be set to use all cores in the eqclient.ini file.
- EQ Manager - Home of the ItemDataManage program for inventory management.
- EverLogs - (previously known as EQChar Info). EverLogs is a character analyzer and statistics program for EverQuest.
- GamboSoft - Home of GamParse, GamTextTriggers, and GamSettingsMover.
- TeamSpeak - Voice chat.
- TSNotifier - Overlay for TeamSpeak.
- Teamspeak 3 Overlay
EQ Humor[edit | edit source]
Time Locked Progression[edit | edit source]
- Elite Gamers Lounge Progression List
- EQProgression - EverQuest TLP Guides
- Rijacki's EQ TLP Diary: So when do I get specific feature on a TLP?