Hello, I'm Fanra and this is my EQ wiki.
This page is for people to leave me messages and otherwise contact me.
To leave me a message, edit this page and add your post at the bottom of the page. If you can't for some reason (wiki not allowing you to do so), you can send me a personal message on the Daybreak EQ forum, user name Fanra. You can also contact me by email to [email protected]
Is there a page that lists the claims? Similar to that one? PaulLynch.org I searched the Fanra Wiki for reward and claim, but nothing...
Best regards, Kaj
- There was no page for that here. I have now created one at Claim items. Please add to it what you can. For your information, to sign your comments here, please add ~~~~ at the end. Thank you. — Fanra (talk) 11:51, 1 June 2018 (EDT)
I was in the Mines of Gloomingdeep on Tuesday morning when I was approached by two Guides. One was training the other. They said to look for some "High Elves in PoK" starting yesterday at 6am PST, but that I didn't hear it from them. For the life of me, I have no idea what they were talking about it. I checked out PoK yesterday and didn't spot any new high elves. Perhaps it's part of Sony's drive to recruit more Guides? In any case, I like your wiki, so I thought I'd give you a "hot tip" to put on your other site, for what it's worth.
--Oxgoad 16:13, 21 July 2011 (EDT)
- Thanks for the heads up. It was likely a Guide run event that day. However, I'll keep my ears open in case it was more then that. Let me know if you get any more information on that or anything else. Thanks, Fanra 16:28, 21 July 2011 (EDT)
Hey, when I trip across a dead link that needs fixing, do you care if the link goes to the archive.org backup of the page? I'm assuming we'd annotate the link as well to indicate that the original is lost.
- Rasper's links should be changed to the proper page at http://rasper.samanna.net/. Other links can go to archive.org if there is no other mirror of them. Thanks for asking this, and for your contributions. — Fanra (talk) 22:03, 3 March 2016 (EST)
EverQuest Inventory Report
Thank you for providing this program. Is there any way to output the All Items list (Excel would be ideal)?
It looks like you are not updating program. If you can provide source (C++ I assume) I can add feature and upload to your site.
Thank you whiteviperx
- Hello. You didn't sign your comment so I can't get back to you. The best way to contact me is to Start a New Conversation (private message) at the Daybreak forum with Fanra there.
- As for updating the program, you are correct that I'm not actively working on it, as it currently is "good enough". The program is written in VisualBasic.NET (Microsoft Visual Studio). There is currently no way to output (export) the All Items list. The EQ Resource Multi Character Inventory Manager may do what you want, I can't say as I haven't looked at it.
- Right now, I have no plan to work on my EverQuest Inventory Report, although that can change at any time. I really wrote it for myself and it does most of what I need now. I am very pleased when others use it and I have incorporated suggestions from others. Should I go back and work on it, I'll definitely put an All Items Export near the top of my list.
EQ Inventory Report server selection
Is there any chance of the EQ Inventory Report opening its server selection with an "other" (fill in the blank) option? EMU servers are not listed, and so I could not find a way to use the program. Thanks for your time either way!