Dragon's Hoard is a game feature to be added with the Claws of Veeshan expansion. You must own the Claws of Veeshan expansion in order to use it.
A dragon's hoard for those that have collected so many items, it is nigh impossible to contain. This is an additional space to hold all those items you may need once more but do not need now.
— Daybreak: Claws of Veeshan Features
Dragon's Hoard offers additional storage for items. You access it though the Bank window. While at a banker, you can deposit, withdraw, and list your items. While Dragon's Hoard is open you can perform an /outputfile inventory to create a text file of your items that includes your Dragon's Hoard ones. Performing /outputfile inventory will include Dragon's Hoard items only when Dragon's Hoard is open.
Using the "Find Item" button will find Dragon's Hoard items while at the bank. Using the inventory window "Find Item" while not banking will not include Dragon's Hoard items. The Find Item window will indicate whether or not Dragon's Hoard is being searched.
- Free players are granted room for 40 items.
- All Access players are granted room for 125 items.
- An additional 125 slots may be purchased in the Marketplace.
The Dragon's Hoard is supposed to be a more resource-friendly storage. Lore items can be placed in your hoard and they won't count when your inventory / bank / etc. looks for duplicate lore items. However, when you take out a lore item, it will do those checks (and does the same when depositing, you can't have multiple of the same lore item or items in the same lore group) and will fail to withdraw that item if you already have it (or another item in the same lore group) in your inventory / bank / etc..
— klanderso, EQ Developer, November 23, 2020
Dragon's Hoard is granted to all those who purchase the Claws of Veeshan expansion and comes with 100 slots for All Access members, 25 for non-members, and 100 additional from Marketplace purchased slots.
The Dragon's Hoard is now available. To find it, open the bank and click on the Dragon's Hoard button.
- - This will act as a separate bank for each character and allow you to store additional items.
- - It can be accessed from any banker in the world on all servers as long as you have purchased the Claws of Veeshan expansion.
- - This gives you the option to store your items in a list based format that is easily sorted and auto-merges your stacks of items for you.
- - The cap for each character's Hoard is 100 items for members, 25 items for non-members, and 100 additional items from purchased Dragon's Hoard Slots.
- - Dragon's Hoard items will only show up in Find Item window searches when the Dragon's Hoard window is open.
- - Dragon's Hoard items will be listed in /outputfile inventory if it is run when the Dragon's Hoard window is open.
- - The Dragon's Hoard allows for one additional instance of a lore/lore-group item to be stored, independent of your inventory, similar to the shared bank.
- Increased the size and the cap of the Dragon's Hoard for all players. The free to play limit has been increased from 25 to 40 slots, and the all access limit has been increased from 100 to 125 slots.