Heart of Fear
Heart of Fear is a game update released on July 16, 2013. It is "Part 3" and Tier 4 of Rain of Fear.
|“||It's time. The desperate battles, relentless hunts, and cutthroat dealings of the past year have all been working up to this moment: the final confrontation with Cazic-Thule's terrifying power. The god of fear is dead, but brave adventurers must enter the final reservoir of his lingering power on Norrath, the Heart of Fear, to conquer its evil once and for all.
But brave adventurers are not alone in their quest — a myriad of monsters both familiar and new inhabit the Heart of Fear, hoping to steal Cazic-Thule's power for themselves and ascend to become Norrath's new god of fear. Can you stop them all in time? Can you even find them?
A betrayer in your midst is eager to teach you the new meaning of fear. Prepare yourself.
Details[edit | edit source]
- Delve into the dark depths of the Heart of Fear, the concentrated essence of Cazic-Thule's lingering power on Norrath.
- Battle massive creatures of nightmare and discover what's become of the fear god.
- Obtain and upgrade powerful class-specific weapons while tackling missions and raids.
- New items available for all classes.
- New collections to hunt in the Heart of Fear.
- New missions, raids, and quests available to challenge even the most powerful adventurers.
- New achievements rewarded for besting challenges in the Heart of Fear.
Zones[edit | edit source]
|“||The heart of fear zones look the same, because they are! They're all a segment of the reality inside of a giant crystal shard!
Cazic isn't back. He's dead.
Travel to[edit | edit source]
To get to The Threshold, click on the giant crystal in the center of Shard's Landing. You can click on the supports holding the crystal, so you don't have to drop into the pit in the center trying to get close enough.
To get to The Rebirth, there should be a zone-in from The Threshold. To get to The Epicenter, there should be a zone-in from The Rebirth.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Class specific weapons[edit | edit source]
- See: The Depths of Fear
Each class has the opportunity to obtain a weapon just for their class. There will be a group version and a raid version.
Spells[edit | edit source]
Three new single-target cure spells are available in the Plane of Knowledge, Firiona Vie, the Overthere, Sunderock Springs, Dragonscale Hills, or the Abysmal Sea:
- Eradicate Poison - CLE (52), PAL (64), RNG (76), DRU (58), SHM (56), and BST (76).
- Eradicate Disease - CLE (58), PAL (71), RNG (76), DRU (58), SHM (52), NEC (66), and BST (66).
- Eradicate Curse - CLE (69), PAL (75), DRU (69), and SHM (69).
Area effect resurrection spells are available for clerics in the Plane of Knowledge, the Undershore, Sunderock Springs, and Dragonscale Hills:
- Larger Reviviscence - CLR (61) - up to 4 corpses
- Greater Reviviscence - CLR (66) - up to 14 corpses
- Eminent Reviviscence - CLR (71) - up to 28 corpses
- Superior Reviviscence - CLR (76) - up to 56 corpses
These resurrection spells all require you to be in rest mode and have very long cast times.
Tradeskills[edit | edit source]
Video trailer[edit | edit source]