Lost Dungeons of Norrath
Lost Dungeons of Norrath (LDoN) is EverQuest's sixth expansion. It was released on September 9, 2003.
- Allakhazam - Lost Dungeons of Norrath
- Allakhazam Forum - Adventure Points - This forum thread discusses all about how LDoN dungeons work.
- Daybreak forum thread: LDoN Layout Demystified
The Lost Dungeons of Norrath expansion added "Adventures" to the game. These instanced tasks earn you "Adventure points" which are used to purchase items from special vendors.
In order to request an adventure, you need three or more characters (mercenaries count).
The maximum level difference between characters allowed is 15 levels.
Once an adventure begins, you can not add anyone to it.
- Deepest Guk - South Ro
- Miragul's Menagerie - Everfrost
- Mistmoore's Catacombs - Butcherblock
- Rujarkian Hills - East Commonlands
- Takish-Hiz - North Ro
Chests and boxes
In each and every LDoN adventure there will be a random assortment of chests, boxes that may or may not have a trap on them. The traps can be anything from harmless to a destructive Damage over Time spell that will leave you scrambling for your life depending on your level. There are three types of traps to deal with:
Not only do you need the correct spells, but you need the proper reagents to use them. Read the spell descriptions and buy the reagents from the normal merchant right there at the adventure camps.
Ambleshift's Automated Archaeological Antiquity Analyzer will also work.